Law is nothing but a set of definite rules of conduct and human relations. The word ‘law’ comes from the Teutonic word meaning ‘definite’. There are various kinds of law, such as- private law, public law, constitutional law, environmental law. Laws are complex and dynamic in nature and change as per the requirement of the State. The people who violate these laws are punished by the State or the Government. All the decisions and disputes settled by the court are based on the laws enforced by the Government. Some sources of law explained in Law Essay Writing Services Online are given below: -
· Equity- It is a source of law that means sense of justice. In many cases, where laws cannot fully fit, the judges depend on equity to act in accordance with their sense of justice and fair play.
· Scientific Commentaries- Scientific Commentaries are used by the courts in order to determine the meaning of law. These jurists not only discuss the existing law but also suggest various ways to overcome them.
· Custom- It is one of the oldest sources of law. For further details on custom, kindly refer Law Essay Writing Services Online.
· Legislation- It has emerged as a chief source of law since 13th Century. In earlier times, for regulation of the behaviour of the people, the State depended upon customs and the orders of the King. But later on, it was abolished and legislature emerged as an organ of the government.
The different types of law explained in Law Essay Writing Services Online are given below: -
· Constitutional Law- It is defined as the basic fundamental to the practice of politics and law. Some basic elements of constitutional law includes- judicial review, checks and balances, equal protection of law, due process, separation of powers, freedom of religion, speech and freedom of press. One of the advantages of this law is that it not only defines the government powers but also limits them.
· International Law- These laws have been created by the international community in order to seek cooperation among other countries. It is complex and dynamic in nature. To know more about advantages and disadvantages of this law, please refer Law Essay Writing Services Online.
· Intellectual property Law- Some basic protections of intellectual property law are- trademarks, copyrights, patents and trade secrets. Intellectual property law is the law enforced by the government to allow property owners some legal rights over certain kinds of property. This law has grown and changed over the years and has been one of the most important laws. Students looking for various essays on Law can refer Law Essay Writing Services Online.
· Labour Law- Labour law is a set of rules and guidelines issued by the Government for an employee’s safety. This law covers some major issues faced by the employees such as - minimum wage law, right to strike without the fear of retribution, restrict the length of workdays, etc.
Reasons to choose us:
Our Writing help services provide you with the best quality assignment and our experts will make sure that it is done with utmost perfection. There won’t be a single instance of delay in work as there are individuals divided in teams who dedicate their time and knowledge towards the assignment. The Help Desk panel is just a text or call away to assist you in the best way possible towards the assignment. Various features are as follows:
How to avail our services?
You can avail our services by simply submit our assignment form showing in home page or in right middle corner of every pages or simply mail us at email@example.com . In case any issue, you can refer How it works section or can talk with our chat agent showing in right lower corner.