Product code: Accounts-AW291
Select any one (1) country and prepare a comprehensive briefing paper on a major natural resource dilemma facing that country.
Your report is designed to be used by a senior decision maker in either government (e.g. a government minister or senior official) or business (e.g. the CEO or his / her Board).
Your briefing paper should include the following elements:
· A one page executive summary at the beginning of the paper,
· A clearly stated introduction setting out the aims and objectives of the paper including a statement as to whom it is addressed.
· A detailed overview and analysis of the current “economic fundamentals” facing your country,
· A detailed description of the major natural resource dilemma and your rationale for having chosen it.
· You must explicitly state and develop the relevant natural resources economic theory which applies to your dilemma as well as presenting relevant data and analysis.
· Charts and tables must be provided and copied from EXCEL SPREADSHEET onto Word Document.
· Note: a descriptive discussion of the resource dilemma will be severely penalized. · You are to provide the recommended policy direction (as well as the timelines for implementation over the next 24 months)
· Provide a well?reasoned conclusion.
· Your paper must be presented in the following presentation format: Font Type: Arial, Font Size: 12, Spacing: Single.
· Your paper will include a one page (or less) Executive Summary, a Table of Contents, An Introduction, the Body of the Report and Conclusion.
· Charts and tables will greatly assist your presentation. However, all charts and tables must have a title which his consecutively numbered.
· A detailed reference list conforming to Chicago referencing method is required to be presented on a separate page at the end of the paper.
· Include appendices if considered appropriate.
· The Executive Summary and any appendices do not contribute to the word count.
Brazil being the world’s tenth largest economy and also the largest and most populous country in South America has recently had a drastic change of being the fastest growing economies in the world. Brazil is also a member of BRIC and is having its fair share in world growth.
Essay writing help service
1.You need to compare the perspectives and experiences of the two authors (Helène Berr, Sarah Kofman). Also consider their r ...
Instructions: To complete this task and assessment requirements for this unit of study, you will submit the final draft of the essay that builds on the work you completed in SWTs 1- -?4. You should ...
Implementation of national emissions trading scheme in 2017 have been announced by China in a joint statement with the US. The two countries are the two biggest polluters on the planet have agreed ...
Equine Industries is considering a proposal to manufacture a high-protein horse feed. The project would ...
In recent times it has been suggested that university graduates can be divided into two groups, those who graduated from a business degree and those who did not. Suppose yo ...
Objective of this assignment
The objective is to place the student in the position of a management accounting role wit ...