Product code: Business environment-AW326
Subject: Global Business Environment
This is a 3 assignment request that must connect/correlate with each assignment. Please pick a great topic in Global Business Environment that will get me an A. Please do not plagiarize. Format should be in APA style with in-text citations and reference lists that are APA formatted. Also, please pay attention to assignment dates.
In this course, you will prepare and submit a research paper on a topic of your choice and approved by your instructor. This project is an opportunity for you to personalize the concepts you are learning in this course. The topics must be in the field of global business or some application (e.g., an application of course concepts to your work situation; a research paper, using a survey or questionnaire to investigate a concept of interest and value; a detailed review of the literature about a concept from the course). You may consider other options; however, be sure to discuss your ideas with your instructor.
For this assignment you will produce an introductory paragraph with your thesis statement and an annotated bibliography for the Final Research Paper.
Thesis Statement: Generating a thesis statement is perhaps the most important part of the research paper process. It is essential for you to create a strong, defendable thesis statement upon which you will base further research. Include your thesis statement within an introductory paragraph.
Annotated Bibliography: The purpose of the annotated bibliography is to assist you in developing research analysis skills including critical thinking, writing, and literature research skills. The annotated bibliography should include the following information for each source:
• Name of the article, including the complete bibliographic citation, using APA format.
• Summary/abstract of the article – annotation (sometimes it is helpful to ask yourself the following questions in synthesizing the information):
º Who? (author)
º What was done? (e.g., an experimental study investigating the interaction of short term memory and attention)
º How? (was it done)
º What were the findings? (identify the major ones)
º Contributions? (new findings, applications, etc.)
Review the complete instructions for the Final Research Paper in Module 8 of the course. To conduct accurate research for the annotated bibliography, consider the following:
• Research in peer-reviewed journals or other journals that are considered to have reliable information. Do not use sources from the secular press (e.g., Time, Newsweek, or Wikipedia).
• Identify at least five academic sources, at least three that can be found in the Excelsior Online Library. If you do find something on the World Wide Web, it must be authored and be a reliable source.
The paper must be 2 pages in length and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least five scholarly resources (at least three of which can be found in the Excelsior Online Library) other than the textbook to support your claims and subclaims. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page.
This assignment will be checked by anti-plagiarism software.
Now that you have submitted an introductory paragraph with your thesis statement and an annotated bibliography for the Final Research Paper. In this assignment, you will submit the draft of the paper. The draft must include all the work completed so far and a checklist of work needed. Your draft should be as close to the final paper as possible. You are expected to incorporate any instructor feedback on your draft in your final paper.This assignment will be checked by anti-plagiarism software.
You will prepare and submit a research paper on a topic of your choice and approved by your instructor. This project is an opportunity for you to personalize the concepts you are learning in this course. The topics must be in the field of global business or some application (e.g., an application of course concepts to your work situation; a research paper, using a survey or questionnaire to investigate a concept of interest and value; a detailed review of the literature about a concept from the course). You may consider other options; however, be sure to discuss your ideas with your instructor.
Follow the format below for your term project report:
• Title: The title is a concise statement of the subject of the paper.
• Abstract: The abstract is an "executive overview" of your paper. It should be a 50–100-word summary that would be appropriate to give your instructor so that he or she would know the essence of your project without reading the paper in its entirety.
• Table of Contents: In this section, list each section of your paper, with the page number. The list should include the following:
• Tables and Figures if you included more than two; Appendices, if included; Bibliography or reference section listing sources used.
• Introduction: In this section, state the purpose of the paper in succinct, declarative sentences. Convince your reader that the study will have a practical value and meaning for you, and the study will be based upon the concepts studied in the course.
• Background and Significance: This section provides further justification of the need for your study. If your project examines a topic drawn from your work, include a description of your work environment, your position in the organization and how your position fits into the organization, both vertically and horizontally.
• Explain the applicable concepts from the course. If your project is focused on a particular organization, explain how these concepts apply to that organization. What is the organization doing well? Would it benefit by adopting some of the concepts you have been studying?
• Discussion, Implications and Recommendations: In this section, provide a thorough discussion of your findings and the implications of your study. Be sure to include only the pertinent implications. Also present your recommended action plan. This plan will vary based on the type of project you selected. For example, it may be a personal action plan for you to follow in your present position or a future position, where you would be able you to put the plan into action. If your project is a literature review, then your recommendations may be focused on what issues need further research. Be sure that the recommendations are realistic in terms of the appropriate concepts and, if applicable, the organization you have studied.
Keep in mind that all accepted rules of English composition apply. Papers must be typed or word-processed, be double spaced, and have standard margins (one inch on each side). The length of the paper is not the primary measure of the quality of the paper. A paper of 40–50 pages is probably too long for the purposes of this course.
On the other hand, the purpose of this assignment cannot be properly satisfied in a paper of only five pages! As a guideline, you will probably need about 15 pages to present your research adequately.
Be sure that you cite all references and quotes correctly; all sources used must be referenced in the Bibliography or References section. If you have questions about the format or content of references, discuss it with your instructor.Download Questions
This research report is written to understand the global business environment of Food industry in Brazil using Porter’s Diamond model, Hofstede Cultural Dimensional Analysis and risks factor analysis. Brazil is the world’s tenth largest economy is also the largest and most populous country of South America.
Essay writing help service
1.You need to compare the perspectives and experiences of the two authors (Helène Berr, Sarah Kofman). Also consider their r ...
Instructions: To complete this task and assessment requirements for this unit of study, you will submit the final draft of the essay that builds on the work you completed in SWTs 1- -?4. You should ...
Implementation of national emissions trading scheme in 2017 have been announced by China in a joint statement with the US. The two countries are the two biggest polluters on the planet have agreed ...
Equine Industries is considering a proposal to manufacture a high-protein horse feed. The project would ...
In recent times it has been suggested that university graduates can be divided into two groups, those who graduated from a business degree and those who did not. Suppose yo ...
Objective of this assignment
The objective is to place the student in the position of a management accounting role wit ...