Product code: Maths-QA67
1. Among 8 students, how many committees consisting of 2 students can be created (combination rule)?
2. Consider the experiment of tossing a coin in the air 3 times. How many sample space outcomes are there where you toss all heads?
3. Number 2 continued. How many sample space outcomes will consist of 1 head and 2 tails?
4. If you roll a die 3 times, how many possible sample space outcomes are there (multiplication rule)?
5. Consider an experiment of playing three games. You have a .65 probability of winning each game. What’s the probability of winning 2 games and losing 1?
6. Manu attempts 3 free throw shots. He has a .9 probability of making a free throw. What is the probability that he makes all three free throws?
7. Number 6 continued. What is the probability that he misses all three free throws?
8. Number 6 continued. What’s the probability of Manu making at least 1 shot?
9. Name the type of probability where all outcomes have an equal chance of occurring.
10. if your sample data shows that 35 out of 500 customers prefers vanilla ice cream, what’s the probability that the next customer to order ice cream will order vanilla?
Among 8 students, how many committees consisting of 2 students can be created (combination rule)?
Essay writing help service
1.You need to compare the perspectives and experiences of the two authors (Helène Berr, Sarah Kofman). Also consider their r ...
Instructions: To complete this task and assessment requirements for this unit of study, you will submit the final draft of the essay that builds on the work you completed in SWTs 1- -?4. You should ...
Implementation of national emissions trading scheme in 2017 have been announced by China in a joint statement with the US. The two countries are the two biggest polluters on the planet have agreed ...
Equine Industries is considering a proposal to manufacture a high-protein horse feed. The project would ...
In recent times it has been suggested that university graduates can be divided into two groups, those who graduated from a business degree and those who did not. Suppose yo ...
Objective of this assignment
The objective is to place the student in the position of a management accounting role wit ...